Chalet Lauren – Directions
We recommend you have a 4x4 car with snow chains to access our chalet during the winter months and also to drive to the ski lifts and village (a short 5 minute drive to Nendaz village centre and 20 minutes to Siviez)
From Geneva airport by Car
- Take A1 / E25 / E62 motorway towards Lausanne. At Lausanne the motorway will take you around the city. Follow the motorway until the turn off for A9 /E62 (direction Simplon) Continuing along A9/E62 Take the exit 26 towards Sion-ouest and Nendaz.
- Then follow signposts towards Nendaz, which will take you round the outskirts of Sion, across the River Rhone and to the mountain road up to Nendaz.
- Once you start to leave the valley floor, you have a further 16km to go to reach Nendaz.
- Once you reach Nendaz village, pass the telecabin on the left hand side take the road to Les Crettaux and Iserables. May also be signposted Pracondu.
- The road leaves the village (route de la peroua). Pass a turn on left (chemin des Djiettes) and continue until you reach a fork in road (take left hand fork onto Route des Cretaux before taking a sharp turn left back left up hill towards Pracondu route de Pracondu.
- Take the next left down a hill towards Les Djettes (circled) on chemin des Rairettes. The chalet is on the left hand side down a short hill.
There are two parking spaces on the drive directly outside our chalet